The Academy of Learning Career College (AOLCC) provides world-class training to students from all over the world. Our international students choose us for our customized diploma and certificate programs, hands-on training and inclusive learning environment, provided at a reasonable and affordable cost. International students, Here’s what you need to know if you would like to attend our college.
Basic And English Requirements
To enroll at AOLCC, you must provide proof of one of the following basic requirements:
- A high school diploma
- A university, college or other post-secondary degree or diploma certification
- Be 19 years old or older and complete the AOLCC Mature Student Entry Assessment
All our courses and programs are offered in English only. To attend AOLCC, you must complete one of the following tests to fulfill our language requirements:
- The Internet-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test, with minimum scores of 20 in writing, reading, listening and speaking
- The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) standardized test, with an overall minimum band of 5.5
- The CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) test, with a minimum overall score of 60
- The Complete AOLCC Entry Assessment
We try to keep the application process as simple as possible and have admissions representatives available to guide you through each step.
- Begin by filling out the AOLCC application form
- Discuss the requirements for a tuition deposit at the AOLCC location of your choice.
- Provide any documents that are required for us to proceed with your application. These may include high school or college transcripts, proof of valid medical insurance and English requirement test results.
- Once you are accepted and your tuition deposit has been received, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance from our admissions representative
- Bring your Letter of Acceptance to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to apply for your Student Visa and Study Permit.
- Arrange for your accommodations while studying in Canada.
- Complete the appropriate placement test.
- Arrange for ESL (English as a Second Language) training, if it is needed. If you require assistance with English before and/or during your studies, AOLCC can help you find ESL training that meets your needs.
For more information on applying to AOLCC as an international student, please contact the AOLCC location of your choice. Our representatives will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.